martes, 29 de abril de 2008

Intended for

He’s there, outside, sitting on the grass… lots of things surround him. But he’s just thinking… thinking of nothing. The only word he can say is ‘no’. But he is much more than he believes he is…

He could do whatever he likes, WHATEVER, easy or complicated. It doesn’t matter ´cause he has everything he needs to rich the sky and keep on living. Life is not easy, he knows it, he knows it perfectly. But he’s strong. He might just let the bad thoughts leave his mind. Positive things surround him, why doesn’t he realize it?

Let the past behind his back. Those things did happen, but they faded away and time is still running. I’ll do everything I can in order to save him. A lost soul that needs to be saved, and wake up from that nightmare. A fire that consumes myself when I see him like that, thinking he’s able to do nothing at all.

I want him to know that I will help him. I will be whenever he needs me. When he feels blue, I am down too. My own sun disappears when nothing seems to have sense for him. I just want him to get the happiness he used to have. I will teach him how to ignore the bad things and turn them into water that doesn’t hurt our lives.

No hay comentarios: